With many horticulture products having either a short shelf life or a long turnaround to produce, forecasting in the green industry is often challenging. This three-class AmericanHort Mastery Series will give you ways to mitigate forecasting risk by using data analysis and industry insights to predict your business’s future needs as accurately as possible.
This Forecasting Mastery Series will help you:
- Discover which data sources you have and need to get
- Understand key performance indicators and trends that will build the base of your forecasting model
- Measure and analyze data trends and make forecasting assumptions
- Run actual forecasting models with mock data based on certain assumptions
- Determine when to switch to “Plan B”
Who should attend?
- People responsible for creating forecasts
- People who manage the people that do this work
- People who lead the company needing to know & understand post-Covid forecasting strategies that their managers and analysts employ
- People from across the green industry – whether you are a garden center, greenhouse, nursery, supplier, or any other business managing inventory
For more information: