Meet Zandile Kumalo, a hydroponic specialist who turns rooftops into farming enterprises. We travel to the Brits area, where we meet citrus farmer Izaac Bathlako. We also talk to Barbra Muzata from Corteva Agriscience to hear how Corteva serves the agricultural sector.
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Root deep: City launches seed library, addresses local hunger
- 2022-09-30 The 2022/23 campaign kicks off in the solar greenhouses of southern Europe
- 2022-09-30 Smaller strawberries due to CO2 shortage
- 2022-09-30 Tomato grower and meat processor open floating solar farm
- 2022-09-29 "Robots may be the future, but it'll be a long while before they can pick strawberries"
- 2022-09-29 Indoor farm automation: lessons learned from autonomous greenhouse challenges
- 2022-09-28 Future of tomatoes in CA drought: hydroponic farming?
- 2022-09-28 India: Engineering professor grows vegetables in recycled refrigerators
- 2022-09-28 Strawberry season shortened to 7-8 months instead of 12
- 2022-09-27 “The climate in Sicily truly makes our tomatoes unique”
- 2022-09-26 "With the limitations we had, we are still heading for a very good production"
- 2022-09-23 Raspberry season extended at Annapolis Valley, N.S., farms due to pilot project
- 2022-09-23 New Dubai residential project includes vertical garden
- 2022-09-23 This indoor vegetable grower uses AI and automation to make your next salad
- 2022-09-23 UK: New courses help secondary students engage with nature and horticulture
- 2022-09-22 "It's a tricky balance between environmental and financial feasibility"
- 2022-09-21 Philippines: Hydroponic farm gets tax incentives
- 2022-09-21 Large-scale planting of Ganoderma lucidum in solar greenhouses
- 2022-09-21 Why cooling is an important asset in vertical farming
- 2022-09-20 Wilmington restaurant leading a fresh trend with horticulturist, on-site greenhouse