Project Moscowsky (6) in Russia is in production. Lettuce, tulips and pot plants will be grown in the brand-new greenhouse of 16.538 m2. The greenhouse is equipped with a fully automated (container) transport system made by Bosman Van Zaal to allow the crops to rotate internally within the company. Curious about the construction process and the end result? Check it out at the Bom Group website, the company that builded the greenhouse.
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands
- New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- Can the Dutch vegetable greenhouse chain bear the increasing costs?
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-29 Re-entering of volume order for Bio Chopper series
- 2019-11-28 Netherlands: Tomato cultivation benefits from shorter cultivations
- 2019-11-27 A European citizens’ initiative on plant breeding innovation
- 2019-11-26 Make no mistake, labour is not only for harvesting
- 2019-11-25 Video: How to deal with ToBRFV?
- 2019-11-22 Rotating crops automatically
- 2019-11-21 “The plants seem to grow so much quicker on the coir”
- 2019-11-20 If only plants would go in as fast as they go out
- 2019-11-19 "Every grower knows that irrigation water is a very large source of contamination"
- 2019-11-18 US (MO): University of Missouri plant growth facility celebrates opening
- 2019-11-15 "A ladder alone is no longer sufficient"
- 2019-11-14 UK: Cleaning agent helps optimise nematode performance
- 2019-11-13 "Study shows our sanitation process is effective against ToBRFV"
- 2019-11-12 "Now is the time to test your water"
- 2019-11-11 Hygiene can be dirty sometimes
- 2019-11-08 Greenhouse sanitation: Preparing for a successful season
- 2019-11-07 Speed up crop rotation by cleaning water system during cultivation
- 2019-11-06 Cleaning glass with AR coating 100% organically
- 2019-11-05 Protect your greenhouse from heavy winter snowfalls
- 2019-11-04 "Make it easy for yourself during crop rotation"