This week the Isle of Wight’s tomatoes are featuring on ITV. M&S have launched four new TV adverts showcasing tomatoes grown on the island. You can check out the commercials on YouTube as well:
- General Manager – Russia (Krasnodar Region, South Russia)
- Packing Station Manager - Russia (Krasnodar Region, South Russia)
- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Industrial scale vertical farms beat traditional ways to grow leafy greens"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- An Overview of Semi Closed Greenhouses
- 25-hectare greenhouse to house largest US LED project
- France: Greenhouses fitted with photovoltaic films
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-21 Animations promote New Zealand tomatoes
- 2019-08-21 Ontario celebrates local food promotion with retailer awards
- 2019-08-21 Background colour affects appeal of vegetables
- 2019-08-07 US (FL): Greenhouse training online course on costing and profitability
- 2019-08-06 Get a hair cut
- 2019-08-05 "Sprouts are very popular as superfoods right now in summer"
- 2019-07-19 Summer supper club coming to Instagram
- 2019-07-17 Poland: Campaign to promote local pepper, courgette and eggplant
- 2019-07-15 "For chicory, alternative packaging is not an option"
- 2019-07-11 Two fresh produce companies team up for summer sweepstakes
- 2019-07-10 UK: Isle of Wight tomatoes in the spotlight
- 2019-07-05 "Summer is a good time for Bornheimer potted herbs"
- 2019-07-02 Fear for the future of the Cologne wholesale market
- 2019-07-01 Wonky vegetables now available throughout Germany
- 2019-06-25 Swiss home delivery subscription fails due to lack of demand
- 2019-06-25 Pink tomato campaign kicks off in Spanish municipality of Barbastro
- 2019-06-21 Canadian hockey medalists team up with CPMA
- 2019-06-20 Ontarians select first Consumers' Choice retailer award winner
- 2019-06-19 "With this vegetable campaign we want to reach young people between 20 and 30 years"
- 2019-06-12 Bayer donates $50,000 to Association of Foreign Correspondents in the United States