Wageningen University & Research hosts the CRISPRcon conference on 20 and 21 June, where experts from all over the world talk about the future of gene editing: adapting genetic material. Professor John van der Oost receives international praise for his long-standing commitment to CRISPR-Cas.
- General Manager – Russia (Krasnodar Region, South Russia)
- Packing Station Manager - Russia (Krasnodar Region, South Russia)
- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Industrial scale vertical farms beat traditional ways to grow leafy greens"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- An Overview of Semi Closed Greenhouses
- 25-hectare greenhouse to house largest US LED project
- France: Greenhouses fitted with photovoltaic films
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-23 "GMO and editing is the way of the future"
- 2019-08-22 US (CA): Seed Biotechnology Center at UC Davis celebrates 20th anniversary
- 2019-08-21 UK scientists set to improve shelf-life of strawberries
- 2019-08-20 The quest for better-tasting tomatoes
- 2019-08-20 Dutch researchers aim for 100% use of tomato biomass
- 2019-08-19 Neighboring aromatic-aromatic amino acid combination governs activity divergence between tomato phytoene synthases
- 2019-08-15 "Providing knowledge a breeder can use and a grower can benefit from"
- 2019-08-15 Romaine lettuce cultivars with low tissue browning
- 2019-08-15 New bacterial wilt resistant tomato variety
- 2019-08-14 It's taken almost a decade. But this man thinks he's perfected Ontario tomatoes
- 2019-08-14 YOOM purple tomato attracts new customers
- 2019-08-13 CAN (ON): Long English cucumber grower switches to different variety
- 2019-08-09 What future for French varietal innovation?
- 2019-08-09 ASTA comments on USDA’s proposed rule on genetically engineered organisms
- 2019-08-07 UK: Hairy, spiky, round and knobbly cucumbers
- 2019-08-07 To feed its 1.4 billion, China bets big on genome editing of crops
- 2019-08-07 Virus-resistant tomato declared as non-genetically modified by USDA
- 2019-08-05 "New UK hybrid super-hot chilli is quicker and easier to harvest"
- 2019-07-19 "Almeria is a global point of reference in plant genetic improvement"
- 2019-07-19 The rise, fall and resurrection of a Russian seed bank pioneer