Planting tomatoes in a greenhouse probably does not sound super exciting to a seasoned grower, but once the process is filmed and made into a time-lapse it looks quite cool.
- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 No such thing as male and female bell peppers
- 2019-07-19 Modelling crop transpiration in greenhouses: different models for different applications
- 2019-07-19 Kenya: Horticulture students establish greenhouse vegetable seedlings farm
- 2019-07-19 "Growing with a higher sodium content possible without damage"
- 2019-07-19 "We were never afraid to take risks"
- 2019-07-19 "Despite countermeasures against tipburn, the strawberry problem is still not solved"
- 2019-07-19 "After two years of testing without problems, this year for the first time the entire greenhouse is full with it"
- 2019-07-19 “A new step has been taken with an aeration system for better water quality”
- 2019-07-19 Canada, Prince Edward Island: Transforming sea lettuce into plant food
- 2019-07-17 Mexico: Structure and genetic diversity of nine important landraces of capsicum species cultivated in the Yucatan Peninsula
- 2019-07-17 Española chile pepper: The first fruiting plant NASA will grow in space
- 2019-07-17 Australia: UNSW Founders event hands first prize to modular aquaponics idea
- 2019-07-16 "Compared to last year, I have much less problems with mildew"
- 2019-07-16 Snack peppers find acceptance with reduced seed count
- 2019-07-16 CAN (PE): A man's passion for aquaponics
- 2019-07-16 Keeping the semi-closed glasshouse cool
- 2019-07-15 “If you can no longer deliver the quality you want, you have to quit”
- 2019-07-10 Kenya: Boosting food security amid biting land scarcity, learning from Singapore
- 2019-07-10 President of American Seed Trade Association replies to criticisms
- 2019-07-10 CAN (ON): Tomato-growing sinkhole returns to Toronto