Albert Ayeni is not a weak soul. Originally from Nigeria, the Rutgers assistant teaching professor has a passion for hot peppers that rivals the most enthusiastic capsaicin connoisseurs. Watch the latest episode of Scarlet Stories to learn how Albert is easing the homesickness of many New Jersey residents through his hot pepper breeding program.
- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
- Maintenance Manager - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-19 To protect stem cells, plants have diverse genetic backup plans
- 2019-04-18 Line × tester analysis for eggplant traits using wild relatives as testers
- 2019-04-18 Scientists crack the code to regenerate plant tissues
- 2019-04-16 Using CRISPR to re-domesticate fruits and vegetables
- 2019-04-15 Genetic variant linked to cucumber fruit length
- 2019-04-15 Genetic markers identified for cucumber fruit length
- 2019-04-12 "Interplay of pollinators and pests influences plant evolution"
- 2019-04-11 Nigeria to cooperate with the Netherlands on seed development
- 2019-04-10 EPO's Enlarged Board of Appeal asked to clarify pepper plant ruling
- 2019-04-03 "The GMO directive needs to be amended"
- 2019-04-03 US: Seed industry storms the Hill
- 2019-04-02 "Florida blueberries stay competitive in global market"
- 2019-03-28 "What do bean, broccoli and tomatoes have in common?"
- 2019-03-28 World's smallest tomato plant developed in Colombia
- 2019-03-27 "The sky’s the limit" for new grape tomato varieties
- 2019-03-27 "A visit to the Retail Center always sparks new ideas"
- 2019-03-26 "Patents were invented for a reason"
- 2019-03-25 “There must be public support for gene-editing revolution”
- 2019-03-25 "End the legal chaos at the European Patent Office"
- 2019-03-20 US (NC): Pairwise licenses advanced CRISPR technologies to expand agriculture applications