The YOOM® tomato is characterized by its extraordinary color and its novel and balanced bittersweet aroma. This is further enhanced by the delicious and exotic umami flavor and a feeling of intense, straight-from-the-field freshness. Besides having a wonderful flavor, YOOM® also contains a large amount of anthocyanins compared to conventional tomatoes, which makes it ideal for a healthy lifestyle. Also, the variety contains plenty of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium and selenium. The purple color is due to the anthocyanin compounds, which are deemed ideal for a healthy diet. As pointed out by the exhibitor, the YOOM® offers an affordable gourmet experience for those consumers who wish to improve their daily diet and increase their vitality. Cultivated by selected partners, this new tomato variety is available in branded trays, loose or on the vine
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Blended Burger Project is back
- 2019-03-21 Lighting supplier launches advanced LED for horticulture applications
- 2019-03-19 Koppert Cress introduces Melissa Cress
- 2019-03-19 Organic peppers have more vitamin C and phenolic compounds than the conventional
- 2019-03-13 Spain: Research on superfood development with discarded fruit and veg
- 2019-03-11 Lumileds boosts efficiency and cost effectiveness of Luxeon 2835E
- 2019-03-06 Swedish retailer ICA turns fruit and vegetable waste into plant feed
- 2019-03-06 "Tomatoes may help reduce risk of liver cancer "
- 2019-03-05 "Managing Pythium in water while promoting plant growth"
- 2019-03-04 Expanded acreage for sweet mini pepper variety
- 2019-03-01 "An optimised solution for greenhouse crop production"
- 2019-02-28 Svegro brings Greek basil to Sweden
- 2019-02-27 US: Hot peppers provide ‘taste of home’ to New Jersey’s immigrants
- 2019-02-27 Leonardo zucchini adapting to greenhouse cultivation
- 2019-02-22 ‘Blueberries can help lower blood pressure’
- 2019-02-20 Blended mushroom product on show at Southern Exposure
- 2019-02-20 Acoustic panels in meeting unit thanks to greenhouse horticulture waste streams
- 2019-02-19 "Root Barrier reduces plant root sticking to the tray"
- 2019-02-19 Doctors recommend cucumber consumption
- 2019-02-18 Advancements in LED lighting increase photon output and efficiency for growers