Quick Plug and Van der Knaap Group have come to an amicable solution that has resulted in the termination of the pending patent infringement proceedings, which Quick Plug filed earlier this year. The agreement entails that parties respect each other’s intellectual property rights, while allowing both Quick Plug and Van der Knaap Group to go forward with their own rooting plugs for orchids: Quick Plug with its Xcellent Plug® and Van der Knaap Group with its Bookplug®.
- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 Letter of intent signed for construction Chinese Horti Center
- 2019-07-19 Royal Brinkman exclusive partner of Riococo in Mexico
- 2019-07-19 "Our scale is our strength"
- 2019-07-19 "In our delivery area, sales are growing steadily"
- 2019-07-19 "There is no 'no can do' in the pre-cut industry"
- 2019-07-19 "The greenhouse strawberry season was fairly changeable this year"
- 2019-07-19 Koppert partners with Nitrasoil in Argentina
- 2019-07-19 Bayer relocates North American Crop Science Division to Missouri
- 2019-07-19 HortiDaily Holiday!
- 2019-07-18 World Horti Center goes to Kurdistan
- 2019-07-18 “The first boilers from the 1990s-era expansion are already getting on in years”
- 2019-07-18 After merger with Copisi, UNICA will reach 500 million kilos next season
- 2019-07-18 CAN (BC): Sea to Sky Soils earns AgSafe safety Certificate of Recognition
- 2019-07-18 Powerplants elects Bon Group as West Australian Priva dealer
- 2019-07-16 "Wonder" green relaunched under new name
- 2019-07-16 US (NC): RTP startup is using gene editing to improve crops, from corn to raspberries
- 2019-07-16 Canada: LumiGrow adds Gold Leaf Technologies to partner network
- 2019-07-15 World's heaviest fruit slicer
- 2019-07-15 UAE: Signify and Diamond Developers sign an MoU for collaboration
- 2019-07-15 Current and Hort Americas announce partnership for LED horticulture lighting