- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
innovative cleaning methods:
Disinfection: Well begun is half done
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-30 Cleaning the interior of a greenhouse
- 2017-11-29 US (AL): Hard freeze has ended growing season for warm-weather crops
- 2017-11-28 UK: Industry guide to good hygiene practice for watercress launched
- 2017-11-27 "Giving your plants an unparalleled start is fundamental for their growing success"
- 2017-11-24 Rockwool and green waste after the crop rotation
- 2017-11-23 NL: Herbie new agent against fusarium?
- 2017-11-22 Organic disinfection of trays with UV light
- 2017-11-21 "Turbo fogging saves time and creates the cleanest result"
- 2017-11-20 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2017-11-17 "Responsibly clean glass with HGC+"
- 2017-11-16 Crop rotation: chance to reduce emissions further
- 2017-11-15 Netherlands: Wet stone wool brings extra work
- 2017-11-14 Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- 2017-11-13 "Make substrate slabs as dry as possible"
- 2017-11-10 Disinfection: Well begun is half done
- 2017-11-08 US (MI): Sign up for winter greenhouse online courses
- 2017-11-07 Preparing your greenhouse & hydroponic operation for winter
- 2017-11-06 "Every percent more light in winter is pure profit"
- 2017-11-03 How to use drip emitters
- 2017-11-02 "Save time and energy with water-based pipe paint"