- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
How herbivores manipulate plant defences
He specifically focuses on investigating how a cultivated tomato plant responds to suppression of defenses by the destructive pest species Tetranychus urticae and Tetranychus evansi (at the transcriptional and metabolic level), with the aim of genetically altering tomato plants in such a way that defenses against these herbivores are restored.
Download the summary of the research here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-10 Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- 2016-11-30 CleanStart: Sustainable soil pest management from Certis Europe
- 2016-11-29 Implementing BioSecurity in 9 steps
- 2016-11-28 Susceptibility of basil species and cultivars to Peronospora belbahrii
- 2016-11-25 Three new lettuce varieties resistant to Fusarium
- 2016-11-24 US (KY): New strawberry scouting guide available for Kentucky
- 2016-11-23 Steaming is gaining steam
- 2016-11-22 Source of Dutch Ralstonia infection remains unknown
- 2016-11-21 Penn State tests nanotube device for plant disease detection
- 2016-11-18 Video: What is happening with all that used rockwool?
- 2016-11-17 Can soil be too sterile?
- 2016-11-16 Do you have a press release for our Clean Start and Crop Change special!
- 2016-11-11 Gleaning at the greenhouse
- 2016-11-10 How herbivores manipulate plant defences
- 2016-11-09 "Double protection provides significantly more security"
- 2016-11-08 BioConsortia raises $12 million for development of multi-microbe products
- 2016-11-07 Russell IPM wins Innovation Award at Strawberry and Asparagus Fair
- 2016-11-04 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2016-11-03 Ensure optimum hygiene during crop change
- 2016-11-02 Australia: Nursery waste management for reducing costs