- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
How herbivores manipulate plant defences
He specifically focuses on investigating how a cultivated tomato plant responds to suppression of defenses by the destructive pest species Tetranychus urticae and Tetranychus evansi (at the transcriptional and metabolic level), with the aim of genetically altering tomato plants in such a way that defenses against these herbivores are restored.
Download the summary of the research here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-10 Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- 2016-11-30 CleanStart: Sustainable soil pest management from Certis Europe
- 2016-11-29 Implementing BioSecurity in 9 steps
- 2016-11-28 Susceptibility of basil species and cultivars to Peronospora belbahrii
- 2016-11-25 Three new lettuce varieties resistant to Fusarium
- 2016-11-24 US (KY): New strawberry scouting guide available for Kentucky
- 2016-11-23 Steaming is gaining steam
- 2016-11-22 Source of Dutch Ralstonia infection remains unknown
- 2016-11-21 Penn State tests nanotube device for plant disease detection
- 2016-11-18 Video: What is happening with all that used rockwool?
- 2016-11-17 Can soil be too sterile?
- 2016-11-16 Do you have a press release for our Clean Start and Crop Change special!
- 2016-11-11 Gleaning at the greenhouse
- 2016-11-10 How herbivores manipulate plant defences
- 2016-11-09 "Double protection provides significantly more security"
- 2016-11-08 BioConsortia raises $12 million for development of multi-microbe products
- 2016-11-07 Russell IPM wins Innovation Award at Strawberry and Asparagus Fair
- 2016-11-04 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2016-11-03 Ensure optimum hygiene during crop change
- 2016-11-02 Australia: Nursery waste management for reducing costs