- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Taks Handling Systems opens subsidiary in Canada
Taks Handling Systems is a manufacturer of (post) harvest logistic solutions for greenhouse horticulture, fruits and vegetables. All high-grade harvest processing and packing systems for internal transport, sorting, packing, palletizing, tracking and tracing. “Together with the high quality of the equipment, the service has always been very important for us” said Arie Meeuwissen, CEO of Taks Handling Systems.
The North American greenhouse, vegetable and fruit industry developed very well in the last decade. The companies have become bigger and the need for more efficient and reliable solutions expands. Every day, the R&D department at Taks is occupied with innovations which are designed to increase efficiency in harvest processing and internal transport according to Arie Meeuwissen. Efficiency and labour savings are key words for successful solutions in this design phase too.
"Due to the growing number of customers we also would like to provide service more quickly and directly. The increasing need to outsource service and maintenance support also completed therewith. We want to continue the high service level we have. So with this new subsidiary for service and sales in Leamington (Canada) we have a direct service contact and a quick response time."
Taks Handling Systems is also present at the Canadian Greenhouse Conference 2016. You can visit them at booth 3014 & 3015.
For more information:
Taks Handling Systems
4839 AN Breda
+ 31 (0) 76 - 5 222 677
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 "We are in 'growth mode,' but not at any cost"
- 2022-05-20 "By doubling our capacity, we can respond to market developments with agility and at short notice"
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-20 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-20 US (MA): How lettuce - and jobs - could sprout from this downtown Brockton vertical farm
- 2022-05-20 Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- 2022-05-20 Romanian Grup Serban Holding invests €3 million in vegetable packaging plant
- 2022-05-20 McDonald's Taiwan temporarily stops serving french fries
- 2022-05-20 Royal Brinkman make stronger Australian Team
- 2022-05-20 Richard Harrison new Managing Director at Plant Sciences Group
- 2022-05-20 45-year Canadian produce veteran hangs up his hat at Oppy
- 2022-05-20 US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
- 2022-05-20 Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- 2022-05-19 Sainsbury set to drop plastic packaging on bananas
- 2022-05-19 “I’m excited to focus on vegetable seeds going forward”
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- 2022-05-19 IE: Celebrating the launch of Cill Ulta Glasshous Falcarragh
- 2022-05-19 Brazilian-Dutch greenhouse project prepares for phase 2
- 2022-05-19 Robot arms load 75 punnets/min. into crate