- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
Automatic pre-control reduces manual adjustments on controls
Conversely, on warm, sheltered sunny days, the greenhouse is quickly and decisively being ventilated. The result is a stable and energy efficient greenhouse climate throughout the different seasons. The predominance of growers prefer the automatic control, which objectively and effectively anticipates changing outdoor conditions.
A recommended value for this setting to start at is 50. Would you like extra rapid ventilation? You can always increase this value per period. For additional information you can find detailed descriptions in the help screens.
More information? http://www.hoogendoorn.nl/en/
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 Changing weather patterns impact US fruit and vegetable production
- 2020-01-09 Australia: 110 years of recorded temperatures
- 2019-12-20 Number of years since a "record hottest" and "record coldest" year
- 2018-09-04 Mauritius: Increasing the resilience of small farmers to the effects of climate change
- 2018-07-05 Northern Europe dry, Southern Europe hit by hail
- 2018-06-22 "Every ending has a new beginning"
- 2018-06-11 Impact of grow room vapor pressure deficit
- 2018-06-07 A case for a monitoring rethink in horticulture
- 2018-05-03 Hailstorm hits Poniente area of Almeria
- 2018-04-11 Time to coat greenhouses
- 2018-01-08 China: Blizzards cause fruit & vegetable prices to surge
- 2018-01-08 Florida lettuce production on track despite weather problems
- 2018-01-04 China is expecting snow and rain
- 2017-10-17 And the Hoogendoorn photo contest winners are...
- 2017-07-06 Italy: Sicilian growers invest in recirculating hydroponics
- 2017-07-03 Autogrow advocates open source climate controls
- 2017-03-01 What do greenhouses and ice arenas have in common?
- 2016-07-13 Weatherproofing the greenhouse of the future
- 2016-04-11 Take advantage of air above the screen to regulate humidity
- 2016-04-04 Russia: Monitoring Platform at Lipetsk Agro