- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Enza's new hydroponic brochure is out now
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-13 Arcadia Biosciences to accelerate trait development with CRISPR-Cas9 license
- 2017-06-30 US: Hawaiian seed bank houses world's rarest seeds
- 2017-06-29 Hong Kong Aquagreen Valley cooperates with Rijk Zwaan
- 2017-06-28 ASTA hosts 134th annual convention, elects new leadership team
- 2017-06-27 Looking beyond subsistence farming
- 2017-06-26 From aquaculture to plant breeding
- 2017-06-23 Australian seeds book place in Doomsday shelter
- 2017-06-22 “Flavour, shape and stamina are important in an organic variety”
- 2017-06-22 Public-private partnership boosts Thailand's global seed sector ranking
- 2017-06-21 Webinar: Doing agribusiness in the Philippines
- 2017-06-20 Italy: Coviro relaunches strawberry varieties
- 2017-06-20 New blocky pepper varieties at de Ruiter
- 2017-06-19 German breeders develop ‘open source’ plant seeds
- 2017-06-16 The development of a tomato from seed to fruit
- 2017-06-16 The contribution of international vegetable breeding to Indian companies
- 2017-06-15 "Public private partnerships work together for the benefit of the farmer"
- 2017-06-15 Trial Center Tomato Rijk Zwaan offers complete experience
- 2017-06-14 Grafted cucumbers provide resistance to deteriorating water quality in South Africa
- 2017-06-13 Egypt: Dutch embassy visits Rijk Zwaan Mena Field Days
- 2017-06-12 Syngenta expands tomato catalog in multiple segments