The members of the 2017-18 ASTA leadership team are:
- Chair–Tracy Tally, Justin Seed Co.
- First Vice Chair–Jerry Flint, DuPont Pioneer
- Second Vice Chair–Wayne Gale, Stokes Seeds
- Rep. to/from Canada–Jim Schweigert, Gro Alliance
- Rep. to/from Mexico–Pablo Fernandez, Dow AgroSciences
- Central Region Vice President–Dave Pearl, The Cisco Companies
“In the coming days, weeks and months, we will have new opportunities to help guide change,” said Tally. “These range from new plant breeding innovations, and how they’ll be defined both domestically and internationally, the implementation of a new food labeling law, and making our voice heard in the midst of the changing political landscape. I can’t remember a time that we are needed more, and perhaps listened to more than today. My goal is to continue the strong legacy that has been built over the past 134 years as we work to address new and emerging challenges at home and around the globe—through better seed for better life; it really does all start with a seed.”
The new ASTA leadership team will begin official duties on July 1.
For more information:
American Seed Trade Association
1701 Duke Street, Ste. 275
Alexandria, VA 22314