- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Plantui looks to create the future of urban gardening
The existing plant selection is divided into three categories: intense herbs, delicious salad greens and edible flowers. Consumers can grow up to six plants at one time- in six weeks, the seeds will bloom into full-grown plants. The second generation Smart Garden™ recognizes the growth period of each plant and automatically adjusts its light and watering schedule.
The second generation Smart Garden™ will be computer controlled, allowing consumers to design and control various growth schedules. Not only can consumers grow herbs, but they can also grow bigger plants like chillies, cucumbers and tomatoes. The device uses a marginal amount of electricity, making it the perfect solution for those looking to conserve energy or grow their own food sustainably.
“We want to inspire urban consumers to grow their own plants. The age of growing it there, using it here is ending,” says company director Janne Loiske. “Our goal is to enable consumers to grow their own greens to enjoy all year round, even if they live in a small apartment in the city.”
The Smart Garden™ is consumer-friendly and easy to set up. After adding water, nutrients, and plant capsules to the tray, consumers simply have to plug in Smart Garden™. There are over 30 plant varieties to choose from including basil, bok choy, and thyme. Smart Garden™ is perfect for people with no gardening experience- each Plantui plant capsule box comes with selected nutrients to suit the plant’s needs.
Plantui will be running a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo for the next 30 days. To learn more or to preorder the second generation Smart Garden™, visit the campaign page here https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/plantui-plantation/x/8873039.
For more information:
Sara Järvi, Campaign Manager
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 CAN (BC): Long Creek School will help NFJDWC grow native plants for restoration
- 2023-11-30 Flanders makes a case for local Belgian ginger
- 2023-11-30 Multi-parameter soil sensor selected for integration into Aranet
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"
- 2023-11-27 “Berries are booming in Canada”
- 2023-11-27 "Intensive greenhouse horticulture and extensive organic horticulture are a perfect match"
- 2023-11-27 Webinar: 4 common grower problems solved with digital agronomy
- 2023-11-24 "Showcasing how to grow food in harshest conditions"
- 2023-11-24 Benin: Climate-resilient vegetable varieties thrive in local conditions