- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
Mexican agro delegation visits the Netherlands with MexiCultura
The mission focused on the solutions that exist for Mexican protected agriculture considering technology, knowledge, new products and markets. The Dutch agricultural sector offers a broad range of expertise with a proven track record in Mexico.
During the mission good examples were shown and discussed that offer opportunities to develop the sector in Mexico. Including technologies like the use of geothermal energy for greenhouses, new ornamental products and markets, agroparks, logistics and chain management, sustainable production and added value.
During the visits enthusiastic discussions between the Mexican delegation and Dutch growers and experts resulted in a valuable knowledge and experience sharing.
Furthermore with a visit to the Greentech expo the delegation took the opportunity to expand their network at the largest expo focused on protected agriculture with visitors from all over the world.
Besides agriculture there was time to visit the beautiful and cultural parts of Holland during this sunny time of the year.
The mission was a great success and MexiCultura is looking forward to continue to strengthen the Mexican and Dutch networks. MexiCultura is organising a follow-up mission to the Netherlands including a visit to the Fruit Logistica expo in Berlin. This mission will take place from 1 - 7 February 2015.
For more information, visit www.mexicultura.com
Source: Agri News Mexico newsletter, editor Leonora Hammer
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-16 Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
- 2022-08-16 Thomas van den Driessche new CEO of Robovision
- 2022-08-16 500,000 square meters of screen en route to Wittenberg Gemüse
- 2022-08-16 In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- 2022-08-16 Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- 2022-08-16 Biobest Southwest sales team integrated with Beneficial Insectary in Western USA
- 2022-08-15 Asfertglobal increases its sales by 20% in the first half of the year
- 2022-08-15 The Netherlands: Turning insects into fertilizer, feed and oil
- 2022-08-15 Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production
- 2022-08-15 Breeder showcases vegetable varieties at summer seed trials
- 2022-08-15 Tony van Egmond joins Ushio Europe Group as Sales Manager Horticulture
- 2022-08-15 Robert Sauer returns to his own company
- 2022-08-12 "Every time we can anticipate, we win"
- 2022-08-12 New back-to-school snacks hit the market
- 2022-08-12 “It is like a marathon run, and we want to finish first!”
- 2022-08-12 Patromex and DIDIHU partnership invests in modern plant for value-added coconut substrates
- 2022-08-12 UAE’s Pure Harvest considers a number of debt structures to expand to Asia
- 2022-08-12 USDA grants $100,000 to Lee County School District for farm-to-school projects
- 2022-08-12 Corteva Agriscience has filed a lawsuit against Bayer and Monsanto
- 2022-08-12 UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems