- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Mexican agro delegation visits the Netherlands with MexiCultura
The mission focused on the solutions that exist for Mexican protected agriculture considering technology, knowledge, new products and markets. The Dutch agricultural sector offers a broad range of expertise with a proven track record in Mexico.
During the mission good examples were shown and discussed that offer opportunities to develop the sector in Mexico. Including technologies like the use of geothermal energy for greenhouses, new ornamental products and markets, agroparks, logistics and chain management, sustainable production and added value.
During the visits enthusiastic discussions between the Mexican delegation and Dutch growers and experts resulted in a valuable knowledge and experience sharing.
Furthermore with a visit to the Greentech expo the delegation took the opportunity to expand their network at the largest expo focused on protected agriculture with visitors from all over the world.
Besides agriculture there was time to visit the beautiful and cultural parts of Holland during this sunny time of the year.
The mission was a great success and MexiCultura is looking forward to continue to strengthen the Mexican and Dutch networks. MexiCultura is organising a follow-up mission to the Netherlands including a visit to the Fruit Logistica expo in Berlin. This mission will take place from 1 - 7 February 2015.
For more information, visit www.mexicultura.com
Source: Agri News Mexico newsletter, editor Leonora Hammer
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district