- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Canada: Orangeline Farms wins first place in 'Perfect Pepper' competition
The annual Greenhouse Competition celebrates Essex County as the largest greenhouse region in North America. Funds raised from the competition go to R.E.A.C.H. International, a local charity that has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to build schools & clinics, drill water wells, and to sponsor/care for impoverished children in Uganda, Africa.
“These awards underscore our position as a premium grower,” said Jordan Kniaziew, President of Orangeline Farms Sales. “We like that both awards are in the ‘specialty’ category – they represent everything that we do and what we’re all about as a grower of exciting consumer friendly foods.”
This is the second consecutive year in which Orangeline Farms has taken home top awards from the Greenhouse competitions. Last year, it captured the “Best Specialty Sweet Pepper” award as well as the “People’s Choice, Best Mini Cucumber” award.
Orangeline Farms is an award-winning, boutique grower of specialty greenhouse products marketed under the Zing! Healthy Foods brand. The family-owned business operates year-round in Leamington, Ontario. For more information, go to orangelinefarms.com or call the Orangeline sales team at 519-322-0400.
For more information
T: +1 519 322 4733
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line
- 2023-10-10 "With our product, we can continue to meet the demand for exclusive products in the future"