Top 5 -yesterday
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Agragex supporting partner at GreenTech 2014
Spanish demanding marketplace in horticulture business has made its equipment providers to develop state of the art technologies to give an answer. The greenhouse production in Spain has the largest extensions of production under plastic in the world, with extreme growing conditions. This is the reason why the Spanish industry is known for its continuous innovation and creativity, always looking for new solutions.
Figures from Spanish Greenhouses and Crop Protection trade sector report 624 M€ in exports on 2013. France, Portugal, Italy, Mexico and Germany are the main clients. Netherlands is positioned the 9th in this ranking and imported around 22 M€ on 2013.
A group of Spanish manufacturers, supported by Agragex, will attend GreenTech and give out the main assets of Spanish industry: advanced technology and great adaptability to specific requirements. Spanish companies want to promote their advanced and adaptive products.
Agragex will provide complete information about the Spanish industry and companies to GreenTech visitors, featuring its strengths and competitive advantages, like its great flexibility. They can produce small series of equipment attending some markets where big multinationals are unable to serve due to their inflexible production lines. Nothing can be more sustainable than to use the most adapted system or equipment, something that can reduce costs and improve productivity.
Spanish companies will showcase interesting novelties at GreenTech, such as exceptional insulation and long life protection films; bio-plastics, sustainable heating and cooling systems, photovoltaic greenhouses, hydroponic facilities…
Agragex’s companies at GreenTech
APR Greenhouses and Technology: 11.728E
Armando Alvarez Group: 11.728A
Asthor Agricolo S.A.: 11.404
Plast-textil, s.l.: 11.222
ULMA Agrícola S.Coop: 11.728B
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2014-06-11 HortiMaX and Ridder to launch new water disinfection unit, control system and app
- 2014-06-11 Agragex supporting partner at GreenTech 2014
- 2014-06-11 Buitendijk-Slaman produces stainless steel pipe-rail trolley
- 2014-06-10 Bom Group to launch its ‘Air in Control’ concept at Green Tech 2014
- 2014-06-10 ID Kas overall winner of GreenTech Innovation Award
- 2014-06-10 Van der Waay Machinebouw continues as Van der Waay
- 2014-06-06 Philips GreenPower LED toplighting nominated for GreenTech Innovation Award
- 2014-06-05 Improving flexibility and efficiency of automated rolling bench greenhouses
- 2014-06-05 "Experience "The bright side of growing" during GreenTech"
- 2014-06-05 Steenks Service's new and used horticultural machines to be presented at Greentech
- 2014-06-04 MyGreenTech and App launched to facilitate event preparations, offer pocketsize guide
- 2014-06-03 15 MWe cogeneration plant for 15 hectare greenhouse in Russia
- 2014-06-02 Cultilène presents three new products in field of substrates, propagation, construction
- 2014-05-30 Heat pumps and additional condenser can make CHP profitable again for Dutch growers
- 2014-05-29 Berg Hortimotive and Taks Tuinbouwtechniek together as one at GreenTech
- 2014-05-28 Exhibitor List and Floor Plan GreenTech revealed
- 2014-05-27 Village Farms' Paul Selina to adress climate control in semi closed greenhouse during Greentech
- 2014-05-26 Netled releases new Booster lighting-technology taking full use of HPS light
- 2014-05-26 Visit Horti Science Parc at GreenTech, join tours through greenhouse facilities
- 2014-05-23 Visit new Ferm O Feed factory during Greentech