Last year HortiMax and Ridder introduced their new HortiMaX FertiMiX series. This range of fertigation units contributes to the sustainable use of water resources, yielding ‘more crop per drop’.
Join the HortiMax Ridder session about optimal desinfectionInterested in saving money on water en fertilizers through safe water circulation? Dutch UV specialist Ton van Remmen and Michiel Suurmond (Product Manager of Water Treatment at HortiMaX) will be sharing their experiences and evaluating the different technologies available today.
At the Water Pavilion:
Tuesday 10 June 14:00 hour
Thursday 12 June 11:30 hour
Discover new ways of saving energyHortiMax and Ridder will also launch the new version of the Ridder LogicLink300: a complete and easy-to-use drive unit with integrated control system. It’s specially designed to improve climate control.
Accurately positioning your air vents or screens can reduce your energy consumption. For this purpose, Ridder Drive Systems developed the Ridder Positioning Unit (RPU). Visit their stand to find out more.
Session on climate optimizationPaul Selina (Vice President of Applied Research at Village Farms) and Joost Veenman (Product Manager of Process Control at HortiMaX) will tell you how to optimize the growing environment in semi-closed greenhouses.
At the Energy Pavilion:
Wednesday 11 June 11:30 hour
HortiMaX Synopta and AppOther adaptive greenhouse technology HortiMax and Ridder offer for sustainable horticulture:
- Managing a greenhouse can be a complex task, but not if you use the right software. HortiMaX Synopta is the most user-friendly greenhouse management software available today. Synopta can be customized to the specific needs of every grower.
- At the GreenTech fair, the new HortiMaX Productive Insight App will be launched: a must-have tool that lets greenhouse managers input quality evaluations and analyse a wide range of data on a tablet device.
What else can you do?
- Meet all our international staff
- Join us at our happy hour on Tuesday and Wednesday from 16:00 to 18:00 PM
- Would you like to receive a free entrance ticket or arrange a meeting with one of our representatives? If so, please send an e-mail to email@example.com