- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
Delray Beach-based Exotic Collectors Nursery:
US (FL): Big plant nursery files bankruptcy to halt foreclosure
The petition lists assets of $950,000 and liabilities of nearly $4 million – the largest being a $3.37 million from South Florida Federal Land Bank Association, an affiliate of Royal Palm Beach-based Farm Credit of Florida.
The largest farm credit bureau in Florida, it filed a foreclosure lawsuit against Exotic Collectors Nursery in 2011. Farm Credit of Florida had $72.2 million in noncurrent loans, or 9 percent of total loans, on Sept. 30 and was under a written enforcement agreement with its regulators to improve its performance and condition.
Boca Raton attorney John E. Page, who represents the debtor, said his client hopes to restructure the loan, the amount of which is in dispute.
His client owns a 10-acre site with a 7,840-square-foot building at 9416 158th Road South, west of Delray Beach, and a 75-acre farm at 9687 S.E. 126th Blvd. in Okeechobee. It previously sold properties in Belle Glade and St. Lucie County to partially pay down its loan.
Other creditors include Bank of America, with $207,617 for a commercial line of credit, and Robert Davis, Jr. and Janice Davis, with a $250,000 mortgage.
The debtor had revenue of $767,866 in 2012 and $817,653 so far this year.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-05 Pagoda releases 6th New Retail Anniversary report
- 2022-10-05 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-10-05 NYC mayor announces $110 million grant for Hunts Point Terminal Produce Market
- 2022-10-05 KinderCare announces plan to increase access and affordability of healthy food for all children
- 2022-10-05 "Strong Dole plc player formed on European market"
- 2022-10-05 “Our plan for the future: to become the reference seed company for producers”
- 2022-10-05 40th anniversary of Vortus celebrated with magazine and seminar
- 2022-10-05 Growers United to start 2023 with new governance model
- 2022-10-05 Agdia releases ImmunoStrip for detection of Alfalfa mosaic virus
- 2022-10-05 Philippe Gysen new CEO of Agaris Group
- 2022-10-05 Podcast: Tackling the otherwise impossible greenhouse solutions in hot and dry coastal regions
- 2022-10-05 VDL Groep and VBTI to cooperate on ‘smart, self-learning’ technology
- 2022-10-05 UK: Dry weather sees Evesham vertical grown produce demand soar
- 2022-10-05 GreenPod Labs sachets for fruit and veg shelf-life extension approved
- 2022-10-05 Dutch young plant producer Plantise quits
- 2022-10-04 "Sustainable solutions that solve logistical and waste issues in the agri-food industry"
- 2022-10-04 Eden Green Tech: 11,600m2 hybrid farm will deliver up to five million pounds of produce a year
- 2022-10-04 Cronogard - new technology for the packaging sector
- 2022-10-04 Maersk offers environmentally friendly rail solution for Spanish reefer exports
- 2022-10-04 Sustainable and profitable hydroponics at the Canadian Greenhouse Conference