- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Delray Beach-based Exotic Collectors Nursery:
US (FL): Big plant nursery files bankruptcy to halt foreclosure
The petition lists assets of $950,000 and liabilities of nearly $4 million – the largest being a $3.37 million from South Florida Federal Land Bank Association, an affiliate of Royal Palm Beach-based Farm Credit of Florida.
The largest farm credit bureau in Florida, it filed a foreclosure lawsuit against Exotic Collectors Nursery in 2011. Farm Credit of Florida had $72.2 million in noncurrent loans, or 9 percent of total loans, on Sept. 30 and was under a written enforcement agreement with its regulators to improve its performance and condition.
Boca Raton attorney John E. Page, who represents the debtor, said his client hopes to restructure the loan, the amount of which is in dispute.
His client owns a 10-acre site with a 7,840-square-foot building at 9416 158th Road South, west of Delray Beach, and a 75-acre farm at 9687 S.E. 126th Blvd. in Okeechobee. It previously sold properties in Belle Glade and St. Lucie County to partially pay down its loan.
Other creditors include Bank of America, with $207,617 for a commercial line of credit, and Robert Davis, Jr. and Janice Davis, with a $250,000 mortgage.
The debtor had revenue of $767,866 in 2012 and $817,653 so far this year.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together