- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
These "Bio Choppers" were mainly built for (Dutch) contractors. Efficiency, speed and reliability are keywords for these machines.
Weterings used this experience for the development of compact Bio Choppers. These machines are specifically designed for personal use by growers.
The "Bio Chopper Compact" shreds crops, such as tomatoes, peppers, aubergines and cucumbers. The crop volume is reduced to approximately 20% of it's origin.
The Bio Chopper Compact has a user friendly interface and is built according to the latest safety standards.
The Bio Chopper Compact has a capacity of 2.500-5.000 m2/hour (depending on the circumstances). It's compact dimensions make the machine suitable for narrow situations.
Weterings has several other solutions for cleaning out glasshouses:
The multifunctional Bio Hopper is suitable for removing various crops, substrates (rockwool, perlite, cocos, etc.) and tomato leaf.
The Multiroller is often used in combination with the Super Twister for binding and rolling up tomato crops.
The Multiroller is also used for removing ground foils and screen cloth.
For more information:
Tel: +31 174 416 480
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-10 Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- 2016-11-30 CleanStart: Sustainable soil pest management from Certis Europe
- 2016-11-29 Implementing BioSecurity in 9 steps
- 2016-11-28 Susceptibility of basil species and cultivars to Peronospora belbahrii
- 2016-11-25 Three new lettuce varieties resistant to Fusarium
- 2016-11-24 US (KY): New strawberry scouting guide available for Kentucky
- 2016-11-23 Steaming is gaining steam
- 2016-11-22 Source of Dutch Ralstonia infection remains unknown
- 2016-11-21 Penn State tests nanotube device for plant disease detection
- 2016-11-18 Video: What is happening with all that used rockwool?
- 2016-11-17 Can soil be too sterile?
- 2016-11-16 Do you have a press release for our Clean Start and Crop Change special!
- 2016-11-11 Gleaning at the greenhouse
- 2016-11-10 How herbivores manipulate plant defences
- 2016-11-09 "Double protection provides significantly more security"
- 2016-11-08 BioConsortia raises $12 million for development of multi-microbe products
- 2016-11-07 Russell IPM wins Innovation Award at Strawberry and Asparagus Fair
- 2016-11-04 Weterings Mechanisatie speeds up greenhouse crop change
- 2016-11-03 Ensure optimum hygiene during crop change
- 2016-11-02 Australia: Nursery waste management for reducing costs