- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch knowledge and premium products in the Balkan region
- Sealable, recyclable, repulpable specialty papers
- Interview Ted Duijvesestijn on geothermal energy, waste and the future of indoor growing
- Perfecting produce and powering a sprouting industry
- 5 hectare tomato greenhouse launched in Turkmenistan
Top 5 -last week
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Focusing on the French market with turnkey greenhouse projects
- ToBRFV found in Poland, three new outbreaks reported in the UK
Top 5 -last month
Australia: The Hydroponics Company appoints CCO
In 2016 Mrs Ormsby undertook a consulting assignment assessing the global medicinal cannabis market and provided strategic advice which supported the subsequent legislation of medicinal cannabis in Victoria.
Mrs Ormsby stated she is excited to join THC at this stage of rapid expansion into the growing Australian market and looks forward to leveraging her pharmaceutical industry experience to facilitate patient access to medicinal cannabis for therapeutic use. Her goal is to focus on the objectives and priorities of the company that will achieve optimal results for all stakeholders and make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australian patients.
THC’s Group Chief Executive Officer, David Radford said: “We are delighted to have an executive of Debbie’s calibre with her impressive track record and enormous commercial experience join THC. Her career in the development of pharmaceutical markets both locally and internationally bring the required skills to help THC develop innovative solutions that bring the prescribing physicians and patients together to facilitate the access to high quality medicinal cannabis solutions."
For more information:
The Hydroponics Company
Suite 305, Level 3, 35 Lime Street
Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"
- 2019-01-28 Denmark: TGOD and Knud Jepsen complete cannabis joint ventures
- 2019-01-25 Large scale cannabis cultivation in Odense, Denmark
- 2019-01-24 CAN (ON): CannTrust to proceed with Phase III construction