- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
OrganicIncluding citrus, flowers, peas, chillies and berries
Great export window for Zimbabwe's organic fresh produce
Zimbabwe is exporting between US$120 and 122 million worth of horticulture products annually, a figure below the country’s peak of about US$143 million between 1998 and 1999.…
University of Georgia
UGA researcher to study potential use of essential oils in organic blueberry production
Organic fruit and vegetable growers want to meet the recent uptick in national consumer demand, but they need additional tools to battle pests and diseases that often accompany organic crop growth. by Josh Paine One such tool may be the use of essential oils. That’s why the U.S. Department of Agriculture…Gropro earns OMRI-listing
"We are excited to provide organic farmers with our biological products"
The importance of organic production in the USA continues to rise, with the total sales of organic products in 2019 hitting $55 billion. Currently, it's the biggest global…Mahindra Group invests in start-up MeraKisan
India: MeraKisan wants to help growers to cope with emerging ‘organic wave’
In India, some corporate giants have joined the tech revolution in the 21st century. And it’s not always as competition to start-ups but also as partners and backers. That was…
Arizona tomato grower responds to ToBRFV in their tomato plants
Organic certified produce grower and distributor Wholesum Harvest is in the process of burning all the plants inside one of its greenhouses after they were infected with…
EC prepares new initiatives to boost organic farming sector
The European Commission launched a public consultation on its future Action Plan on Organic Farming. This sector will play an important role in achieving the European Green…
All about innovation of organic food and farming in Italy
The objectives of a recent study are to present the dynamic of organic food and farming (OFF) research and innovation, to outline challenges in deploying programs and accessing funding, and to define key actions to foster the development of tailored quality research on organic farming in Italy. The…