- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- The industry responds to Infarm news
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Revol Greens partners with Blue Radix to add autonomous growing to US greenhouses
- Tomatoes with a ‘wow’ factor thanks to a finely tuned irrigation strategy
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 I mean, it's all about the essentials right?
- 2022-12-01 It's such a vibe
- 2022-11-30 Business class feelings
- 2022-11-29 The point is to play with it right?
- 2022-11-28 No discussion
- 2022-11-25 Grill master with a capital G
- 2022-11-24 Lightweight
- 2022-11-23 Just so you know!
- 2022-11-22 Hero of the day
- 2022-11-21 One boom box to rule them all
- 2022-11-18 Ridin' in style
- 2022-11-17 All smiles
- 2022-11-16 Problem solved
- 2022-11-15 Such dolls
- 2022-11-14 Never been in this situation before
- 2022-11-11 You'll never be this cool, I'm sorry
- 2022-11-10 What a gem
- 2022-11-09 Good pub toilet
- 2022-11-08 Ain't nobody got time for this
- 2022-11-07 Yummy bowl + Sweet dreams!