Recently, Van der Valk Horti Systems cooperated with the Dutch company Maurice Kassenbouw on a project for an 8,000-square-meter greenhouse. The project selected the ValkTwinRail ventilation system from Van der Valk Horti Systems to create greater ventilation capacity for the greenhouse.
To get the stability it needs, ValkTwinRail uses the StabiMax fenestration system and ValkPlus actuators, two innovations from Van der Valk Horti Systems now used worldwide that work best together.
ValkTwinRail | Window System
The ValkTwinRail push-rod fenestration system has a unique structure with push-pull rods (for independent control of two ventilation areas) mounted side by side on the truss, which allows the two sets of push rods (from the uppermost and lowermost ends) to move relative to each other and allow the curtain to rest freely against the truss.
The ValkTwinRail system consists of a unique hinge element that grips the push rod tightly. It has a unique tube clamp that, thanks to its wider design, can easily accommodate the tolerances of the greenhouse without twisting.
ValkPlus actuators are fully customizable to customer specifications in an automated production process, and they undergo a variety of unique treatments that differentiate them in functionality and ease of installation.
ValkTwinRail | Performance Introduction
- Two push-pull rods in up and down
- A set of push rods moving up and down independently
- The curtain can rest freely on the truss
- The curtain can be installed on the top beam
- Double support frame, fixed by two bolts
- Guaranteed free run of the putter
- Can be programmed to calculate the space required between two sets of putters
- Combined with ValkPlus actuators and StabiMax hinge elements
- Hold the Valk-Plus putter tightly
- The push rod is mounted in a twist-resistant manner
- The tube clamps allow 2 x 6 mm tolerances
- Prevent rack wear
- Improved climate control
- Extremely uniformed ventilation gaps
- Tightly closed vents are perfectly sealed
- Greater use of carbon dioxide and better energy savings
- The lower tube with an expander or extender
- The top tube with a long hinge
ValkTwinRail | Calculation tool
The ValkTwinRail fenestration is calculated in detail using the unique calculation program WinTop, which can be adapted to various situations. In cooperation with TNO (a top independent research institute in the Netherlands), the WinTop calculation program was developed, which, depending on several variables (geometry of the greenhouse, maximum local wind loads, etc.), calculates all factors that may affect the reliability of the system, such as the required Structural strength, free running trajectory of fenestration system greenhouse construction and position of rail supports and racks.
For more information:
Contact: Xu Peng, 13255921263
Van der Valk Horti Systems
Address: Building 4, Newco Science and Technology Park, Lianhua Street, Zhengzhou High-tech Industrial Development Zone
Zip code: 450000