After a five years hiatus, the 21st International Agricultural Technology Exhibition & Conference (Agritech) is returning to Tel Aviv, Israel, from 2-4 May 2023 with the aim of taking technology innovation and R&D to the next level.
Since 1976, "Agritech" has been known worldwide as one of the leading agriculture exhibitions, which is no surprise since Israel is an R&D center of agriculture, Agtech, and Food tech. Every three years, all marketeers' manufacturers and growers from various agricultural sectors come to Agritech.
In 2018, more than 20,000 people from over 72 countries around the world visited the exhibition, learning about new breakthroughs, developments, and inventions in the agriculture sector.
Join and discover all the new breakthrough solutions and technologies used to challenge crop and fruit growing, irrigation and water shortage, climate change, desertification, post-harvest, and food tech.
Let's create professional connections and learn about Agri-innovation, meet the manufacturers, technology suppliers, new startups, and fellow visitors from other countries.
We are excited to invite you to participate in this innovative and amazing experience taking place in Israel, leading agriculture technology for 75 years. Such a small country- such great inventions!
One visit, multiple experiences
Join us for an exciting week, in multi-locations all over Israel, 2-4 May 2023, where you can learn and benefit from:
- The main exhibition, taking place in the Expo Tel Aviv International Convention Center between May 2nd and May 4th
- Participating in 10 Professional conferences regarding urgent agriculture issues that should be on everyone's agenda.
- Discovering new products and new technologies
- Learning about breakthrough research
- Meeting new startups
- Meeting with the manufacturers in their research sites
- Visiting the experimental areas where new technologies will be demonstrated
- Visiting Israel's R&D centers and the Volcanic institute
- Agri-innovation demos and announcements
This visit is also a wonderful opportunity to tour the Holy Land and discover what Israel has to offer.
In addition to the above, and for the first time In Agritech, the following fields will take place in this year's events:
- Water Technologies, Dryland Agriculture, Food tech, Medical Cannabis
Agritech 2023 is held in collaboration with:
Israel's Ministry of Economy and Industry, the Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development, and the Israel Expo institute.