Flavourfresh Salads is a Lancashire-based glasshouse grower of strawberries, blackberries, and the Sweet Rosso, Piccolo, and Delisher varieties of premium vine tomatoes. With a total growing area of 17.4 hectares across four growing sites, Flavourfresh supplies several major UK grocery chains. Since launching operations in 1997, it has established itself as a leader in the UK’s fresh food production market, one with a track record of developing and adopting new production strategies and crops.
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 "Significant gas savings with LED grow lights"
- 2022-09-30 Light Science Technologies secures trials for sensorGROW
- 2022-09-30 New lighting system at the University of Bologna's experimental greenhouses
- 2022-09-23 "We're proud to be the first Dutch tomato grower switching to full LED"
- 2022-09-20 Sollum expands dynamic LED grow lights range
- 2022-09-19 Preventing light emissions while controlling temperature and humidity
- 2022-09-19 Flavourfresh: a lighting solution for growing tomatoes year-round
- 2022-09-14 Why crops grow better with more light
- 2022-09-12 "Provide high-quality and efficient light formulation solutions"
- 2022-09-02 "Red light can significantly improve the level of photosynthetic pigments in plant leaves"
- 2022-08-31 How light and temperature work together to affect plant growth
- 2022-08-29 Green light in LED full-spectrum grow lights benefits cultivation process
- 2022-08-23 Transitioning to year-round Piccolo production
- 2022-08-15 "Customized services give growers more choices"
- 2022-08-11 Studying optimal lighting conditions keeping transplants healthy and high quality
- 2022-08-09 How to shift from optimal growth with LEDs to optimal energy usage
- 2022-08-08 Promising results first winter cropping trial with fresh junebearers under variable LED lighting
- 2022-07-22 ams OSRAM’s Oslon Square Batwing receives two awards at LightFair 2022
- 2022-07-19 "Rise above ordinary LED lighting at Cultivate’22 with Arize from Current"
- 2022-07-18 Understanding LED inrush current and the financial impact on your lighting design