We have seen many new greenhouses being planned and erected this year. Only in the first half of March, we can already share 8 stories with you about growers deciding to expand their cultivation area. Learn how and why!
- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Special year overview March 1-16th
"We're equipped and prepared to become the most widespread grower in Europe"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-24 A year of acquisitions and collaborations
- 2021-12-23 A year of ToBRFV
- 2021-12-22 10 innovations in horticulture to fight climate change
- 2021-12-21 10 stories on GreenTech
- 2021-12-20 10 partnerships from September
- 2021-12-17 Growing out of the soil and checking your substrates: 10 stories from August
- 2021-12-16 10 stories on sustainability
- 2021-12-15 10 stories on crop protection
- 2021-12-14 10 stories on automation in the greenhouse
- 2021-12-13 Special year overview: 10 stories on soft fruit growing
- 2021-12-10 April: 10 stories on lighting your greenhouse
- 2021-12-09 "We're equipped and prepared to become the most widespread grower in Europe"
- 2021-12-08 "We're not looking for high-tech, we're looking for the right tech"
- 2021-12-07 Ten growers' stories from February
- 2021-12-06 ToBRFV resistant varieties brought hope in 2021
- 2021-12-03 Starting the year with strawberries