The VIBE is the International Business Convention of the SIVAL, the Trade Fair for Plant Production Techniques. This fair will take place on the 11th, 12th, and 13th of January 2022 in Angers, Loire Valley, France.
This international event is co-organized by Vegepolys Valley, the international plant cluster, and the SIVAL Trade Fair. "With 700 French and international exhibitors and 26,000 professional visitors in 2020, SIVAL is the only trade show in France to present a comprehensive and impressive offer of equipment and services for specialized plant productions. With a rich and diversified program of special events (conferences, roundtables, and innovation contests), the SIVAL focuses on Internationalization and Innovation, to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s Agriculture," the organizers stated.
The VIBE convention will be held on January 11th and 12th, 2022. Personalized B to B meetings will be organized (30 minutes’ sessions) and addresses mainly to:
- French companies in the plant sector (Vegepolys Valley members & SIVAL exhibitors) willing to develop their business internationally.
- Foreign companies who are willing to set up in France or start a business, technological, scientific, or industrial partnerships with a French company.
On January 14th, an online B to B meeting day is organized to facilitate exchanges with partners who have not been able to travel to France.
"The VIBE is a unique opportunity to access a network of more than 1,000 potential contacts in the sector of specialized plant productions. The flexibility of the VIBE format allows participants to meet many different professionals (suppliers, customers, partners, distributors) depending on their current projects and market needs," the organizers continue.
Among the visitors of the VIBE will be agricultural machinery and material constructors, retailers of plant protection and nutrition products, seeds & plants suppliers, and service enterprises.
Since 2015, more than 1,300 B to B meetings with 600 participants from 48 countries have been organized. Participation at the VIBE is free of charge and includes:
- Up to 16 face to face B2B meetings
- Free access to SIVAL and related conferences/workshops (more than 60 over the trade fair)
- A guided tour of the Fair
- Lunch catering
- An evening of networking with participants and organizers
Signing up to the VIBE Event is a simple 2-step process:
1. People introduce themselves, their company, and their business expectations on the dedicated web platform.
2. Then they can check other participants' profiles, and schedule meetings with them.
For more information: