With the UN stating ‘code red for humanity’ in its latest climate report, the pressure is on to scale sustainable food production. This theme will be at the forefront of the Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit, taking place November 16-18, 2021, as a hybrid event in Singapore and online.
The summit will bring together agribusinesses, growers, CPG and ingredient brands, entrepreneurs, investors, retailers, and policymakers to share ideas and collaborate towards greater security and sustainability in Asia’s agri-food system.
From empowering smallholder farmers and building more connected, resilient supply chains to indoor farming models, holistic nutrition and health strategies, the summit will identify the most important opportunities and challenges as the region recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic.
150+ speakers include:
- John Baker, Principal and Strategy Lead Asia, EQUILIBRIUM, USA
- Vihari Kanukollu, Co-Founder and CEO, URBANKISAAN, INDIA
- Henner Schwarz, Managing Director of the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, KALERA, GERMANY
- Yara Nagi, Operations Director, AGRITECTURE, USA
- Michael Dean, Founding Partner, Investor Director, Board Member, AGFUNDER / INTELLIGENT GROWTH SOLUTIONS, AUSTRALIA
- Jessica Naomi Fong, Founder and CEO, COMMON FARMS, HONG KONG
- Rami Hajjar, CEO South East Asia, SIGNIFY, SINGAPORE
- Stuart Oda, Founder and CEO, ALESCA LIFE TECHNOLOGIES, CHINA
- Chris Lee, CFO, N.THING, SOUTH KOREA
- Derek Stewart, Director of the Advanced Plant Growth Centre, THE JAMES HUTTON INSTITUTE, UK
- John Purcell, CEO and President, UNFOLD, USA
- Nate Storey, Co-Founder and CSO, PLENTY, USA
- Bao Shengjie, Co-Founder and CEO, SINGROW, SINGAPORE
- Henry Sztul, Chief Science Officer, BOWERY FARMING, USA
- Shannon O’Malley, Co-Founder and CEO, BRICK STREET FARMS, USA
Focus on innovation:
Throughout the three days, the summit will spotlight emerging talent and ambitious technologies across the agri-food supply chain:
“From its inception, our goal for the Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit has been to provide a platform for start-ups to showcase their solutions, and to facilitate the important conversations that lead to collaboration. We’re excited to feature so many breakthrough start-ups throughout the event programme, showcasing the incredible innovation and talent that the APAC region has to offer, and highlighting the important role they play in the future of food production,” details Ellen McLeay, Senior Conference Producer, Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit
Join the virtual summit:
The Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit on November 16-18 brings together over 750 global delegates for three days of virtual panel sessions, roundtable discussions, and 1-1 video meetings, plus in-person talks and workshops in Singapore.
See the agenda: www.agrifoodinnovation.com/agenda