This profitable hydroponic business by Teshuva Agricultural Projects, is located in Israel. In a 500 m2 tunnel with a full hydroponic system, packing station, and support mobile app, several crops are grown.
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 German tomato grower has record production, thanks to crop planning platform's new insights
- 2022-10-03 Tomato rot still worries Solano County farmers after September rains
- 2022-10-03 High-tech farming in Ninh Thuan proves effective
- 2022-10-03 “Greenhouse humidity plays a vital role in plant and root health"
- 2022-09-30 Root deep: City launches seed library, addresses local hunger
- 2022-09-30 The 2022/23 campaign kicks off in the solar greenhouses of southern Europe
- 2022-09-30 Smaller strawberries due to CO2 shortage
- 2022-09-30 Tomato grower and meat processor open floating solar farm
- 2022-09-29 "Robots may be the future, but it'll be a long while before they can pick strawberries"
- 2022-09-29 Indoor farm automation: lessons learned from autonomous greenhouse challenges
- 2022-09-28 Strawberry season shortened to 7-8 months instead of 12
- 2022-09-28 Future of tomatoes in CA drought: hydroponic farming?
- 2022-09-28 India: Engineering professor grows vegetables in recycled refrigerators
- 2022-09-27 “The climate in Sicily truly makes our tomatoes unique”
- 2022-09-26 "With the limitations we had, we are still heading for a very good production"
- 2022-09-23 Raspberry season extended at Annapolis Valley, N.S., farms due to pilot project
- 2022-09-23 New Dubai residential project includes vertical garden
- 2022-09-23 This indoor vegetable grower uses AI and automation to make your next salad
- 2022-09-23 UK: New courses help secondary students engage with nature and horticulture
- 2022-09-22 "It's a tricky balance between environmental and financial feasibility"