Have a look at this hydroponic farm in Israel! The farm is still under renovation, but already produces about 40 thousand heads of various types of lettuce each month, and grows other vegetables like celery too.
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
- A greenhouse full of cherry blossoms in Hungary
- UK shortages? "Enough iceberg lettuce to sink the Titanic"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-23 CAN (YT): Growing greens in passive solar greenhouses
- 2023-03-22 US (NC): Winston-Salem's costly hydroponic greenhouse is under new management
- 2023-03-22 Spain: Phase 1 of tomato glasshouse completed and operational, phase 2 underway
- 2023-03-21 Equinix showcases new rooftop farm on one of its data centers
- 2023-03-21 UK: Harvest London secures funding for its 13,000m2 vertical farm in South London
- 2023-03-21 "Before installing LEDs, we also want to see how the energy crisis is dealt with"
- 2023-03-21 China: Intelligent plant factory improves agricultural development
- 2023-03-17 US (TX): City of Amarillo approves $3.75 million for new tech greenhouse plant
- 2023-03-16 UK: How growing more fruit and veg in cities could reduce the impact of empty supermarket shelves
- 2023-03-16 How will the vertical farming model develop?
- 2023-03-16 Barbados: Harrison College to make money from reopened greenhouse
- 2023-03-15 Israeli company is investing US$15+ million in hydroponic project in Guyana
- 2023-03-15 India: Kashmir director of agriculture inaugurates Hi-tech poly houses in Anantnag, Baramulla
- 2023-03-14 New Florida & Colorado grown greenhouse lettuce line launched
- 2023-03-14 Hydroponic tomatoes seeking more ground in central and southern Italy's large-scale retail sector
- 2023-03-13 Voshol joins GreenV group to serve consolidating market
- 2023-03-13 ReyTec will move 'The Green House' to Barneveld
- 2023-03-13 “This is a facility to showcase our iyris roof technology which blocks heat while letting light in"
- 2023-03-10 Zhanggezhuang cherries are emblematic of China’s rural revitalization
- 2023-03-09 AU: Touring Flavorite tomato glasshouses