Research institute HudsonAlpha's is building a new 6,000 square foot greenhouse in Alabama for plant breeding research. They aim to carry out research on crop DNA to improve crop yields in the state.
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MIP Manager - Denver (Colorado) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-18 'Tomato Town': a huge greenhouse in China
- 2021-10-18 "Green vegetables are growing vigorously in the icy and snowy polar regions"
- 2021-10-18 US (WI): Olbrich Botanical Gardens greenhouses are being replaced
- 2021-10-18 Tomato transplanting started in inner Mongolia
- 2021-10-15 Rhode Island: Plant Environmental Center's rooftop oasis "conserves precious green space"
- 2021-10-14 "NZ grower has gains offset by rising costs"
- 2021-10-14 Distinghuishing various shapes of greenhouses
- 2021-10-14 Rhode Island: Exeter zoning inspector orders work stopped on greenhouse
- 2021-10-14 Greenhouses in Kunming preserve 2,500 rare plants
- 2021-10-14 Ultrasonic battle against algae and micro-organisms into focus
- 2021-10-14 Alabama research institute builds new research greenhouse
- 2021-10-14 Students in Brock (TX) excited to work in their greenhouse
- 2021-10-14 Urban farmers to use $200K to study Newburgh's food needs
- 2021-10-13 High-tech indoor facility to produce for Kuwait market
- 2021-10-12 Harvesting has begun at Cummings Valley greenhouse
- 2021-10-12 University launches solar greenhouse on campus
- 2021-10-12 “We’ve combined the best of both worlds, a greenhouse with vertical farming”
- 2021-10-12 Will growers be replaced by technology?
- 2021-10-12 Philippine goverment pushes urban farm school to modernize agriculture
- 2021-10-12 NY: A new welcome center and renovation for Weir Greenhouse