This week the Canadian Greenhouse Conference took place. Usually the event is also combined with many farm visits, and since it's completely digital this year also these visits are digital. That enables everybody to have a look in the greenhouse of propagator Roelands Plant Farms. Sarah Miner from Roelands Plant Farms shows us the ins and outs of how they ensure biosecurity in their greenhouses.
- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- Brimato: a grafted plant that grows both tomato and eggplant
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-22 PMA and United Fresh will announce new association live
- 2021-10-21 Onato gains seed funding to digitalize fruit & vegetable supply chain India
- 2021-10-21 James Cornies joins North American seed company
- 2021-10-21 Matt Roy named VP food service for Revol Greens
- 2021-10-21 Open day for the launch of midi plum suitable for central and southern Italy
- 2021-10-21 Domaine Bleu Celeste is the new home of Chris Reeskamp, Priva
- 2021-10-21 Nutritional aspects of tomatoes
- 2021-10-20 "Disinfecting greenhouses increasingly requires a custom approach"
- 2021-10-20 Profile Products acquires controlled release fertilizer manufacturer Florikan
- 2021-10-20 US hydroponic farm announced #1 trend in whole foods 2022 trend report
- 2021-10-20 Hortifrut acquires Spain-based berry grower
- 2021-10-20 The emergence of a horticultural consortium
- 2021-10-19 "The international payment solution for the horticulture sector"
- 2021-10-19 Award for grower-inspired podcast
- 2021-10-19 Colorado indoor organic farm Spring Born announces two new hires
- 2021-10-19 Canadian waste reduction week: recycle empty plastic jugs!
- 2021-10-19 Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- 2021-10-18 CAN: Pipp Horticulture acquires GGS Group
- 2021-10-18 Willem van Dorssen retires from greenhouse building company
- 2021-10-18 Netafim to launch new sustainability-enhancing products at international EIMA exhibition