Big data, market linkage models, farming as a service, and IoT-enabled technological development. These are some of the areas Indian Agriculture Technology start-ups are focusing on to support the country’s growing demand for horticulture, dairy, and livestock produce. The rise of modern trade and e-commerce brings with it several disruptions and opportunities, which will be discussed during the webinar.
The webinar will act as a thought-starter that aims to:
Give an overview of the Agriculture and Food Technology space in India, deep-dive into potential opportunity and collaboration spaces for Dutch companies, and share examples of disruptors/innovators that are changing the emerging Agri-Food Tech landscape in India such as DeHaat, Intellolabs, and Fasal.
- Webinar: ‘Agrifood Tech in India: Disruptions & Opportunities’
- Date / Time: October 6, 2021, 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM CET // 12:30 PM – 01:30 PM IST
- Register: https://forms.gle/GCXHa4WS8BecH3ySA
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82401895170
- iCalendar: https://www.larive.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Webinar-Agrifood-Tech-in-India-Disruptions-Opportunities.ics
For more information and to register, visit www.larive.com.