Some crops need a lot of water to grow. There are different kinds of irrigation options, but we haven't seen this one before! Smart solution!
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "With this coating we reflect heat, but maintain the light"
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-01 The importance of standardized raw materials for hydroponic nutrients – Part I: manure and molasses
- 2021-03-01 "Glasshouse spinach went the entire winter without heating"
- 2021-02-26 Underground water systems; there's a lot we know (and a lot we don't)
- 2021-02-25 FruitHydroSinni: 'We turned a problem into a business opportunity'
- 2021-02-25 Japan opens super sprout factory
- 2021-02-25 Study on cucumber's response to regulated irrigation and mulching
- 2021-02-24 Selling seedlings in Uganda
- 2021-02-24 The Brussels start-up has launched its "urban farm"
- 2021-02-23 Ultraviolet transparency of plastic films determines quality of lettuce in greenhouse
- 2021-02-23 Data-driven cultivation accelerates development of variety-specific cultivation formulas
- 2021-02-22 AU: Cecil Plains farmers trial N-Drip irrigation system in summer crops
- 2021-02-22 Improve efficiency and accuracy in indoor irrigation systems
- 2021-02-22 Iran starts programme to reinvigorate agricultural innovation in the country
- 2021-02-22 CA: Fresno farmer grows variety of mushrooms inside 900 square-foot building
- 2021-02-19 Niagara Falls' Walker Environmental Group wants to keep greenhouse waste out of landfills
- 2021-02-19 Australian couple shares secret to growing monster vegetables after harvesting 6KG zucchini
- 2021-02-18 Bangladesh: Is floating agriculture a solution to floods?
- 2021-02-18 "I am very happy to be able to grow fresh herbs here in the north"
- 2021-02-17 "The perfect sensor for coco substrates"
- 2021-02-16 Take a look inside this underground mushroom farm