Some crops need a lot of water to grow. There are different kinds of irrigation options, but we haven't seen this one before! Smart solution!
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 Chicago urban farm sows a new legacy for Englewood residents
- 2022-05-26 Microgreens: Seeding, planting, and harvesting
- 2022-05-26 How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- 2022-05-24 Maxville’s Canobi Agtech helps communities around the world improve food security and sustainability
- 2022-05-17 US (MO): Lettuce Dream moves toward more customized employment services
- 2022-05-17 Jamaica: Work underway to ensure optimal operations at seed storage facility
- 2022-05-17 NASA scientists grow plants in lunar soil
- 2022-05-17 New York colleges grow food and flowers in hydroponic classrooms
- 2022-05-16 Australia: Gladioli gardeners make the most of pandemic gardening boom
- 2022-05-16 Have you considered growing greenhouse vegetables for a high-end clientele?
- 2022-05-16 Varietal innovation for the Italian basil Gentile
- 2022-05-13 Growing fish, worms, and plants is all part of the greenhouse project at USD 350
- 2022-05-13 Solarization with biodegradable film
- 2022-05-12 Optimizing space in aquaponic greenhouse
- 2022-05-12 Aquaponic Farm Management Plan for leafy greens & herbs
- 2022-05-11 Roxborough youth farmers get hydroponics boost
- 2022-05-11 Istanbul municipality hands out free summer vegetable seedlings
- 2022-05-11 China: Hydroponic vegetables provide plateau people with healthy food
- 2022-05-11 "Growing lettuce directly in the restaurant itself is an absolute megatrend"
- 2022-05-11 Western Kenya farmer finds export markets and fortune in herb and spice farming