- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Smart Hydroponic Grow System increases production by 40%"
- Plant stress management, a key objective for Domaine des Mattines
- US judge unlikely to ban hydroponic crops from organic label
- New year, new Dutch office for Paskal located in Central Europe
- "Biodegradable plastics help reduce agricultural plastic waste"
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Short-term moisture removal can eliminate downy mildew of spinach
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-22 "It is like adding a turbocharger to boost engine power"
- 2021-01-21 New formulation: beneficial nematodes in capsules
- 2021-01-19 Biorational alternatives for leaf vegetables in Spain
- 2021-01-18 Better defense for better tomatoes
- 2021-01-15 Organic, inert compounds converted into an antimicrobial solution
- 2021-01-15 Local Mediterranean fly achieves effective control on aphids in strawberry crops
- 2021-01-14 "Modern tomatoes can’t get same soil microbe boost as ancient ancestors"
- 2021-01-14 New RNA-based diagnostic suite launched
- 2021-01-13 Study on striped cucumber beetles
- 2021-01-13 Worldwide session on protecting and harnessing the earth’s biodiversity
- 2021-01-12 Transplanting provides ideal scouting opportunity
- 2021-01-11 Effective use of mineralized nitrogen in greenhouse tomato production researched
- 2021-01-08 New diagnostic suite for ToBRFV launched
- 2021-01-07 New rearing method allows for better production predatory mite
- 2021-01-07 Seed industry grants $5 million for research into downy mildew on lettuce
- 2021-01-07 MSU Horticulture faculty members ranked in top 2% of their field
- 2021-01-06 Canada: New anti-virus product moved into the registration phase
- 2021-01-05 New Zealand: ToBRFV detected in small seed lot
- 2020-12-24 Support to cucumber crop resistance possible?
- 2020-12-23 Rapid response to ToBRFV virus in New Zealand