In 2020, the Kerr Center horticulture program trialed several varieties of cherry tomato from the Sun series, indoors in self-wicking containers. A PDF report contains the results of that trial, which can be downloaded here.
Top 5 - yesterday
- Little Leaf Farms inaugurates greenhouse, will add a new one in fall
- Canadian growers urge government to support its sustainability efforts
- Dutch growers lose faith
- New geothermal well contributes to the energy transition for Dutch greenhouses
- New heat-reflecting screen to be presented at GreenTech 2023
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Malaysia: Hot weather threat to crops as pest pressure mounts
- 2023-06-01 US (FL): Researchers focus on vanilla as alternative crops for small growers
- 2023-06-01 The amount of fresh produce grown in China is mind-blowing
- 2023-06-01 Propagating leek plants indoors due to wet spring
- 2023-05-31 "Climate change is the new reality for Moroccan agriculture"
- 2023-05-31 Solar cells that support greenhouse farming
- 2023-05-29 “Let’s learn more about farming on Aruba”
- 2023-05-29 Meteorologists predict soaring risk of flash droughts
- 2023-05-29 Tomato open day for the mini and midi plum segments
- 2023-05-29 Nigeria: Over 89,000 improved seed varieties available for planting in 2023
- 2023-05-26 Grower Roel vlogs in the melon greenhouse
- 2023-05-26 Sicilian elongated peppers reach European markets
- 2023-05-25 "Growers apply shading later because of dark spring"
- 2023-05-25 “New ways of utilising herbs in the garden”
- 2023-05-25 Domestic supplies of blackberries around the corner
- 2023-05-24 "As soon as there is a crisis, there is more need to zoom in on data"
- 2023-05-23 Edible CBD coating could extend the shelf life of strawberries
- 2023-05-23 Florida strawberry growers will have to change with the climate
- 2023-05-23 "Cucumber production in Almeria, and also in our case, has been the highest in recent years"
- 2023-05-23 2 ha rooftop greenhouse opened in Shandong