In 2020, the Kerr Center horticulture program trialed several varieties of cherry tomato from the Sun series, indoors in self-wicking containers. A PDF report contains the results of that trial, which can be downloaded here.
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-27 Growers learn to use 'x-factor' far-red in cucumber cultivation
- 2020-11-26 Philippines: Leyte government will launch a hydroponic farming project
- 2020-11-26 NMSU Science centers provide agricultural industry with research based solutions
- 2020-11-26 Hydroponic system in food-insecure neighborhood expanded
- 2020-11-25 How water quality affects pesticide efficacy, the bottom line
- 2020-11-24 Netherlands: More Honeytomatoes® for Looye
- 2020-11-24 "From IPM plans, to harnessing social media"
- 2020-11-23 Strawberry acreage stabilization, reduction of winter raspberries and more blueberries expected
- 2020-11-23 Video: How water pH affects effectiveness of pesticides
- 2020-11-23 Plant research seals importance of microbes for survival and growth
- 2020-11-20 Cloning without using any medium
- 2020-11-20 The need for clipping speed
- 2020-11-20 "We have been cultivating saffron in Belgium for 11 years"
- 2020-11-19 Home-grown lettuce for the holidays
- 2020-11-19 Hydroponics on a yacht
- 2020-11-18 UD researchers identify gene that regulates how plants respond to stress
- 2020-11-18 Hort Americas releases Guide for Growing Leafy Greens
- 2020-11-18 Supporting cucumber growing in the UK
- 2020-11-17 Building trust in CEA food safety
- 2020-11-17 'Seed cocoons increase seedling survival rates to 90%'