The video below features a cauliflower cutting machine that can cut up to 150 cauliflower per minute. The cauliflower are placed directly from the field onto the conveyor belt of the machine that cuts the product into pieces. The video was produced by Sweere Food Processing Equipment.
- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-18 "With this pepper de-coring machine we are focusing on the higher middle segment"
- 2021-01-11 Bottom of fresh herbs bag becomes growing pot
- 2021-01-08 Strawberry plants in line for the Plantsauna
- 2021-01-05 Top Cleaner for contracting company Quartel
- 2020-12-24 The Roofmaster: Innovations through the years
- 2020-12-24 "We are happy that our machines could help providing front-line workers with safely packaged supplies"
- 2020-12-22 AquaJet goes off the rails
- 2020-12-18 Investors to support developers bringing leaf cutting robot to the market
- 2020-12-17 Argos smart scanning system for trolleys
- 2020-12-16 "Same mission, upgraded platform, shaped by lessons learned"
- 2020-12-11 France’s vegetable vending machines
- 2020-12-08 "With this bell pepper de-coring machine, we're focusing on the high-middle segment"
- 2020-11-30 Duijndam Machines continues the remarkable growth story with second generation
- 2020-11-26 Temperature meter added for extra secured access control
- 2020-11-23 High-speed gapping line finds its way to Turkish propagator
- 2020-11-20 Solutions that optimize the fruit and vegetable packaging process
- 2020-11-17 "Alleged escapades at Landgard agricultural cooperative"
- 2020-11-11 First international growers discover the powerhouse that is VDB Green Eater
- 2020-11-09 VARTA and Naïo Technologies working on charging station for agricultural robots
- 2020-11-09 Using a high-resolution X-ray machine to detect the presence of seeds