What will the supermarket of the future look like? That's something many people are considering. But, there's not yet any single answer. This animation shows a creative store concept. Who knows? In a few years, you might be visiting a drive-through store like this.
- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-12-14 "New strawberry F1 ‘Soraya’ now in retailers"
- 2020-11-24 "We're selling 25 to 35% more greenhouse-grown produce than five years ago"
- 2020-11-13 CAN: Growers welcome grocery industry call for grocer code of conduct
- 2020-11-10 Grab a rosemary or basil plant from a vending machine as if it were a can of coke
- 2020-10-16 Is this the drive-through supermarket of the future?
- 2020-09-25 Transfesa Logistics’ new express refrigerated service to the United Kingdom for Tesco
- 2020-08-18 US (NY): Wall-to-fork fresh produce comes to Monsey
- 2020-07-22 It could be a good summer for vegan barbecues
- 2020-07-07 Super-spicy chillies hit UK shelves at Tesco’s
- 2020-06-25 Mandarin oranges fetch record price in Japan
- 2020-06-02 UK: Morrisons selling 11kg fruit and vegetable boxes
- 2020-05-26 “Romaine calm & veg out”
- 2020-03-17 Russian retailer Magnit to increase purchases of domestically produced vegetables by 80%
- 2020-02-21 Aldi wins the race for first UK strawberries
- 2019-12-09 Artsy. Duct-taped banana selling for $120,000 at Art Basel Miami
- 2019-11-29 "Huge growth on the fresh tomato shelf does not help consumer nor retailer"
- 2019-11-25 One year of growing tomatoes in the desert: process optimisation and expanding the range
- 2019-11-22 “We are offering more fruit and vegetables from local producers and relying less on imports”
- 2019-11-22 Denmark: Grown and harvested in stores now in Copenhagen
- 2019-11-21 US (WA): Seattle-area supermarket strikes deal for in-store cultivation