A North American fruit and vegetable trader uses dry-misting. Nate Montgomery shared a clip on social media recently. It shows an assortment of fruit and vegetables where this technique is employed. Nate says he was in an 'amusement park'. "It was raining but still beautiful. I sell large quantities of fruit and vegetables. But I'm happy when products are displayed in a way that shoppers want to put them in their baskets."
- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Grow more with less water and nutrients in Vietnam
- 2023-10-02 Hydroponics gardener shares money-saving hack for building vertical gardens
- 2023-10-02 Israeli agtech creates hydroponic-based agrivoltaic kits
- 2023-09-28 Technologies in development for radish cultivation in vertical farms
- 2023-09-28 Caeli unit can now ventilate and dehumidify existing greenhouses
- 2023-09-28 New growing system lets you grow 'on the lid of the container'
- 2023-09-26 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 "The investment in the vertical farming area is really growing, even when so many people will think differently"
- 2023-09-26 “With greenhouse cucumbers, it’s tricky to get the water balance right"
- 2023-09-25 Fostering beneficial fungi in crops from recent PhD research
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice