Plastic. We want to get rid of it, but it's not that easy yet. Everyone uses plastic items at home or in the office. But how are these made? Like this.
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Senior Growing (Horticulture) Technician - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-15 "Not too colorful; the product must speak for itself"
- 2021-01-12 KM Packaging launches compostable product range
- 2021-01-08 New Grab-N-Go bags for hot peppers see popularity in niche markets
- 2021-01-06 New production line helps to reduce plastic waste
- 2021-01-05 STEPAC Partners with J-Tech in Australia
- 2020-12-24 New challenge for HortiDaily editor Jan Jacob Mekes
- 2020-12-24 “More tomatoes being top sealed”
- 2020-12-24 "We are continuing to develop our packaging solutions in the new year with many new ideas and a great passion"
- 2020-12-22 Reliable sensors ensure food safety on growing food logistics market
- 2020-12-22 How to choose the best packaging for a product?
- 2020-12-21 "The packaging configurator makes finding the right packaging a lot easier"
- 2020-12-15 Bid online for fruit and vegetable processing and packaging machinery
- 2020-12-14 Test Kitchen helps customers through the development of new packaging concepts
- 2020-12-07 StePac acquisition by Nili Capital: New prospects for growth
- 2020-12-04 Fonkels Fruity line further expanded
- 2020-12-02 "Product safety guaranteed right up to the first time you open the packaging"
- 2020-12-01 "Quality, convenience and variety has meant we have retained a substantial loyal customer base"
- 2020-12-01 De Jong Packaging rents new 16,000 sqm warehouse
- 2020-11-27 New peppers: All the sweet and none of the heat
- 2020-11-17 Indian researchers develop bio-degradable packing from cucumber peel