Plastic. We want to get rid of it, but it's not that easy yet. Everyone uses plastic items at home or in the office. But how are these made? Like this.
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-01 Proseal pioneers workable alternatives to plastic tray sealing
- 2022-05-27 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution
- 2022-05-27 Is the economy threatening packaging sustainability?
- 2022-05-11 Drivers: the unsung heroes of the horticultural industry
- 2022-05-03 Canadian grower backs five-year plastics research project
- 2022-04-25 US (GA): Horticultural container manufacturer to invest $44 million in Toombs County
- 2022-04-06 Beekenkamp introduces new transport boxes for better automatic processing
- 2022-04-04 "Display enables nice placement of herbs and optimal brand presentation"
- 2022-03-30 Fast and flexible closing machine for cardboard trays with flaps
- 2022-03-30 'Perfecting trade amid overwhelming global developments'
- 2022-03-24 UK: Plastic Packaging Tax comes into force on April 1
- 2022-03-21 "Avoiding excess packaging and wastage"
- 2022-03-18 Wageningen University & Research extends roadmap for more sustainable food packaging
- 2022-03-17 "US shows a strong demand for flexible and innovative packaging lines for greenhouse-grown produce"
- 2022-03-17 "Refrigerated vehicles can be kept at service temperatures thanks to modern e-cooling systems"
- 2022-03-16 Belgian strawberry grower creates tool to asses sustainability of packaging
- 2022-03-16 "Where are paper prices headed? That's the big question"
- 2022-03-16 Panic in label land
- 2022-03-15 Wholesum Springs launches seasonal organic tomato pack
- 2022-03-15 Het Packhuys will debut with the Fusion at Fruit Logistica