Plastic. We want to get rid of it, but it's not that easy yet. Everyone uses plastic items at home or in the office. But how are these made? Like this.
Top 5 - yesterday
- Little Leaf Farms inaugurates greenhouse, will add a new one in fall
- Canadian growers urge government to support its sustainability efforts
- Dutch growers lose faith
- New geothermal well contributes to the energy transition for Dutch greenhouses
- New heat-reflecting screen to be presented at GreenTech 2023
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-30 "We have seen an increase in demand for our systems due to a combination between a labour shortage, higher wages"
- 2023-05-29 Rwanda govt. secures funding to reduce post-harvest losses
- 2023-05-29 Pakistan and Russia open direct shipping route
- 2023-05-26 Nigerian agro exports will see increased air cargo transportation
- 2023-05-25 Paper-based packaging has a good eco-image
- 2023-05-23 "We want to bring our cost savings, service, and technology to the produce industry"
- 2023-05-22 "New tomato varieties bring new challenges in processing"
- 2023-05-19 Unstable prices, lack of processing units as well as cold storage facilities worry tomato growers
- 2023-05-19 Early raspberries hit the shelves in Uzbekistan at affordable prices
- 2023-05-18 Start-up Dharaksha is converting crop waste into sustainable packaging
- 2023-05-18 Class action challenges labeling of ‘New Mexico Chili’ peppers
- 2023-05-12 Glue free paper packaging has made its way from Europe to North America
- 2023-05-09 “The use of CA and post-harvest solutions is becoming a need and a must”
- 2023-05-08 "Labeling needs, branding means banding is growing in the fruit and vegetable sector"
- 2023-05-05 A still undefined moment of transition for primary packaging
- 2023-05-04 Packaging trays of Swiss organic mushrooms continuously replaced with 100 percent grass-paper trays
- 2023-05-04 New machine to slice and dice bell pepper in many ways
- 2023-05-02 Today’s food wastage costs the world’s economy about $1 trillion per year
- 2023-05-01 Strapping machine installed in automatic packaging line
- 2023-04-27 T. O. Plastics celebrates 75th-anniversary