Argus Controls invites you to watch the 'Preventative maintenance and environmental controls in the greenhouse' webinar that took place on September 18. The panel of experts explained how an environmental control system can help growers in getting ahead of potential issues with their equipment. In addition, viewers can learn how automated greenhouse control systems can help optimize the equipment to make your processes as consistent and efficient as possible.
Click here to view back the webinar.
Some key topics discussed:
- The importance of risk management and planning ahead in the greenhouse for extreme weather seasons/conditions
- The relevance of understanding the equipment in your facility to make the most out of it
- The impact and benefits of preventative maintenance in your greenhouse
- The best time to perform a system audit
- How can having a greenhouse automation system can help with preventative maintenance and system audits
- Joan Leonard, technical specialist with Consolidated Greenhouse Solutions
- Brad Wolf, CEO of Green Valley Greenhouse
- Rico Garay, key account manager with Argus Controls
For more information:
Argus Control Systems
#101 – 18445 53 Ave.
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V3S 7A4
T: +1 (604) 538-3531 or 1-800-667-2090 (toll-free in Canada and the USA)
F: +1 (604) 538-4728