Plantlogic is focused on designing solutions for substrate production that will increase the health of plants and enable growers to adequately fertigate their crops. With these goals in mind, Plantlogic presents its newest, innovative product for hydroponic production of vegetables. The "Kratos" is aimed at offering low to mid-tech vegetable growers substantial purchase cost savings, reducing labor cost and improving root health.
Kratos channels all drainage water into a narrow gutter below the center of the spacer. The open space between the slab and the gutter provides aeration and prevents the roots from growing out of the slab and coming into contact with drainage water.
Advantages of using Kratos:
- Better drainage: V-shape improves drainage from slab by reducing saturated zone.
- Easy to use: Quick and simple installation. Easy to wash and disinfect.
- Stackable: Reduce transportation costs by increasing packing efficiency.
- Clean: Narrow gutter keeps ground free of water by containing all drainage below the slab, avoiding the dirt buildup and algae formation common in wide gutters. No concern of fruit touching dirty, wide gutter.
- Airflow and oxygenation: Keeps roots off the ground and out of the gutter, preventing contact with pathogens.
- Cost effective: More economical than wide gutter.
- Durable: UV stabilized plastic is inexpensive and durable.
Plantlogic is committed to reducing the negative impact that substrate production runoff can have on the environment. Substrate production can produce great quality and yields of vegetables, but the run-off of irrigation water can also cause harm to the natural environment. Their drainage collection systems addresses this problem by collecting 100% of drained fertigation.