Micothon has developed this chemical free application for combating fungi like mildew and botrytis in greenhouse crops.
Multiple installations have been successfully implemented in 2019, thanks to a promising trial with the machine in the Dutch Wageningen University greenhouse, in which scientific research is carried out into the effects of UVC light treatment of mildew.
Custom made for easy application
The Narva UVC machine makes easy automatic crop protection available for many greenhouse crops. Every machine is custom made for your crop. It is assembled by Micothon in The Netherlands with the proven technology of the Metazet Formflex battery-powered Narva tube rail trolley.
Modern, safe and green technology
Thanks to the technology and intelligent programming of the machine software, the UVC machine is safe for people and crops. This non chemical fungi control is effective and also a modern green technology. Employees can safely continue with harvest and crop care immediately after application; so higher productivity.
- UVC systems are cost effective and environmentally friendly. You will have large savings on costs for chemicals.
- Beneficial Biology is not affected by chemicals so less costs for replacement.
- You will have low operational costs; just electricity for the lamps.
- You will have no grow delay due to fungi spraying. This brings you healthier, shinier crops.
- Higher product quality due to a healthier and more biological crop.
You can find the company in hall 8.1 at booth A28 at Fruit Logistica in Berlin. More info in advance? Then watch the video on the Micothon website:
For more information: