Mr. Victor Vekselberg has sold the greenhouse assets.

Russia: Perm greenhouse complex has a new owner

LLC Renova-holding Rus, the company owned by the Russian billionaire Mr. Victor Vekselberg, has left the construction project of the greenhouse complex Permsky.

Earlier 49% of LLC Nextis, owning 100% of the complex shares, belonged to LLC Renova-holding Rus and the rest 51% belonged to JS Komplexprom. However, after LLC Renova-holding Rus has left the project, the share of JS Komplexprom in LLC Nextis lowered to 49%. LLC Greenhouse received the remaining 51%. It is known that this company also received a control pack of another greenhouse project by Mr. Vekselberg, Teplitsy Regionov.

The representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture in Perm area reported that the construction of the greenhouse complex Permsky is going in accordance with the schedule. In addition, the local administration are aware of the change of owner but they have not received any information on concept changes from the owners.

Source: Ura.ru


Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber