Paris is not a place where you'd expect to find rows of neatly planted fruit and vegetables, but urban farming is flourishing in the French capital. The Down to Earth team takes a closer look in this video.
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Flower sales Export Manager - Nairobi, Kenya
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
- The beauty of collaboration between cultivation consultants
- "Under LED, 1 truss less settled but more yield due to bigger fruit weight"
- New variety large cluster tomato 'stands out' in the Axia demo greenhouse
- Dutch grower paving the way with a mix of three colored pointed peppers
- Helping soilless farms grow net income by going closed loop
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-06-30 "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- 2020-06-26 Space peppers to spice up astronauts' diets
- 2020-06-24 Startup pioneering vertical agriculture in Latin America raises close to one million dollars
- 2020-06-22 Launch and sale of new CubicFarms control room system
- 2020-06-18 'To make Vertical Farming industrially viable, you need artificial intelligence'
- 2020-06-17 Increase in urban farming amid COVID-19 and fragile food supply chains
- 2020-06-16 "After summing up all production costs, the plants cost less than 0.25$, which is 2% of the total sum of normal farmers"
- 2020-06-16 Sustainable cities and urban farming on Mars?
- 2020-06-16 JPFA researches the impact of COVID-19 on the vertical farming industry
- 2020-06-15 US (CA): Vertical farm launches personalized cultivation and delivery service
- 2020-06-15 Vertical Farming: The answer to global food security?
- 2020-06-12 Wageningen University vertical farming facility near completion
- 2020-06-11 From industry's top CEOs, thought leaders and experts
- 2020-06-10 Sunway to build Malaysia's first urban farming innovation hub
- 2020-06-10 "Advantages of vertical farming greater in Southern European countries”
- 2020-06-10 USDA Secretary visits Orlando-based indoor farm
- 2020-06-09 Bengaluru friends grow over 10 exotic greens on terrace
- 2020-06-09 LED lighting study delivers cost-effective mode on increasing nutritive value in lettuce
- 2020-06-09 Urban Farming Partners Singapore awarded funding to build Dutch Technology indoor farm in Singapore
- 2020-06-08 Growing strawberries indoors in Vietnam