Last summer was exceptionally hot, which can cause fruit abortion and heat stress on crops. This made the season difficult for many Australian cucumber growers, but some growers had an advantage. They planted Abundant cucumber seeds, tested in extreme temperatures and bred over 7 years to suit Australian conditions.
- high yields and consistent fruit throughout the planting
- every box picked was first grade fruit
- high fruit setting abilities under high temperatures
- no signs of heat stress
- consistently superior fruit maintained across an extended growing season
Multi Fruit Variety ACM415 is perfect for summer in Australia. (2018 Woolgoolga, NSW harvest featured on the left)
- Multi fruit, 17-18 centimetres,
- Strong resistance to powdery mildew and fusarium wilt.
- Resistance to CCU scab and gummosis, Squash mosaic virus, Papaya ringspot, and Cucumber Vein Yellowing Virus.
- Suitable for low, medium and high tech greenhouses.
For more information: