The ISHS will organize the Second International Symposium on
Vegetable Grafting in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States of America).
Abstract submissions are open now. The Symposium Organizing and Scientific committees invite you to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Suggested topic areas are listed below.
- Abiotic/biotic stress management
- Genetics and breeding
- Scion/rootstock physiology and Interactions
- Grafting technologies and automation
- Engineering grafting systems
- Outreach methodologies and impacts
- Farming systems research and IPM
- Use of grafted plants in various cropping systems and climate conditions
- Innovative technologies to graft and transport
- Marketing and economics
- Quality changes or postharvest physiology in scion fruit from grafted systems
- All other topics relevant to vegetable grafting